-
January 27th, 2006, 06:45 PM
#1
joelanddeborah
Guest
-
January 27th, 2006, 06:52 PM
#2
Inactive Member
How sad. I hate when people have to sell their things to make ends meet.
Even more so that she sold it as a lot. She could have made so much more selling seperately. BUT WOW what a deal for the buyer. The clothes press, Kirsten's skating outfit, Felicity's work outfit, AND all that other stuff.
WOW
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 27, 2006 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Skittl1321 ]</font>
-
January 27th, 2006, 07:13 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
She would have made more money if she sold them individualy but that is alot of stuff.
-
January 27th, 2006, 07:21 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I hope she makes a bundle. It looks like the bids are already going up!!
-
January 27th, 2006, 07:32 PM
#5
Inactive Member
It's too bad, since the winner will probably be able to resell a lot of it for 4x what they paid! I'd love to drive the bidding up for her, but I can't take that kind of risk. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks